Franklin

North Leith, church Lands, &c [electronic resource] : charter, by Queen Mary, 1566, upon the 22d of March 1566, Queen Mary granted a charter, confirming and disponing to the bailies and community of the burgh of Canongate, inter alia, "All and sundry chapels, lands, tenements, buildings, and annualrents of the same, tofts, crofts, yards, yearly payments, and all others belonging to the chapels and pertinents within the liberty of the north side of the water of Leith, commonly called Rudeside : as also especially the chapels built there, called St. Ninian's Chapel, lying at the end of the bridge thereof, and the chapel called St. Nicholas' Chapel, with their pertinents, &c.".

Author/Creator:
Scotland. Sovereign (1542-1567 : Mary)
Publication:
[Scotland? : s.n., 1815]
Format/Description:
Book
1 online resource.
Series:
Making of the Modern World
Status/Location:
Loading...

Options
Location Notes Your Loan Policy

Details

Subjects:
Catholic church buildings -- Scotland -- Leith (Edinburgh) -- Designs and plans.
Notes:
Caption title.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 21259.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
Contributor:
Mary, Queen of Scots, 1542-1587.
OCLC:
65246412
Access Restriction:
Restricted for use by site license.