Links of the Lower House, or, An alphabetical list of the members of the House of Commons [electronic resource] : showing the counties, cities, or boroughs for which they sit, and also showing the offices, pensions, grants, church-preferment, functions, services, and other matters and things, belonging or attached to the several members and their families.
- Other Title:
- Alphabetical list of the members of the House of Commons
- [London] : Printed by C. Clement, and sold by J.M. Cobbett, 
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons -- Directories.
- Caption title.
Dubiously attributed to William Cobbett by Halkett & Laing.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 23335.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|