An account of the legacies, gifts, rents, fees, &c. appertaining to the church and poor of the parish of St. Alphege Greenwich, in the county of Kent [electronic resource] : to which is added an appendix, containing the plan and survey of the royal manor, the grant of the manor of Old Court to Sir I. Morden, the local Act for the Government of the Poor, &c. &c. / by John Kimbell.
- [London] : Printed for the benefit of the poor women in the Jubilee alms houses, 
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Land tenure -- Great Britain.
Poor -- Great Britain.
Inclosures -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 21559.38.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|