Gleanings from books on agriculture [electronic resource] : Arthur Young observes that the farmers in some parts of the kingdom get rich by modes of husbandry unknown in other parts.
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1801 (London : Printed by W. Smith)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Agriculture -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 18170.
Bibliography: p. - of first sequence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|