Arator, being a series of agricultural essays, practical and political [electronic resource] : in sixty four numbers / by John Taylor.
- 5th ed., rev. and enl.
- Petersburg [Va.] : Printed for John M. Carter, 1818 (Petersburg [Va.] : Whitworth and Yancey)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Agriculture -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Agriculture -- United States.
- Print is often difficult to read due to stains and distortions of print.
Errata at end of text.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 22050.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|