A letter on our agricultural distresses, their causes and remedies [electronic resource] : accompanied with tables and copper-plate charts, shewing and comparing the prices of wheat, bread, and labour, from 1565 to 1821 / addressed to the Lords and Commons by William Playfair.
- London : Printed for William Sams, 1821.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Agriculture -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 19th century.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 23129.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|