Observations, exhibiting the propriety and advantageous tendency of the poor laws [electronic resource] : their policy vindicated against the aspersions cast upon them by numerous authors, the state of England compared with that of Scotland, Ireland, and France, where no poor rate is levied, and means proposed for improving the condition of the poor and lowering the poor rate / by James MacPhail.
- London : Printed for J. Bumpus, 1819.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Poor laws -- Great Britain.
Poor laws -- Scotland.
Poor laws -- France.
Poor laws -- Ireland.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 22589.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|