The report of the select committee of the House of Commons appointed to consider the act of the sixth of George the First, and of the state and means of effecting marine insurances [electronic resource] : laid before the House the 18th of April, 1810 : to which are added the minutes of evidence, with an appendix of accounts / published by the Special Committee at Lloyd's.
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1810 (London : Printed by W. Hughes)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Marine insurance -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 20055.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|