Report for the directors of the Town's Hospital of Glasgow on the management of the city poor, the suppression of mendicity, and the principles of the plan for the new hospital [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Report on the management of the poor in Glasgow
- [Scotland : s.n., 1818] (Glasgow : R. Chapman)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Almshouses -- Scotland -- Glasgow.
Public hospitals -- Scotland -- Glasgow.
- Cover title: Report on the management of the poor in Glasgow.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 22199.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Town's Hospital (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|