The history of Derby, from the remote ages of antiquity to the year MDCCXCI [electronic resource] : describing its situation, air, soil, water, streets, buildings, and government, with the illustrious families which have inherited its honours : also its ecclesiastical history, trade, amusements, remarkable occurences, and eminent men, with the adjacent seats of the gentry / by W. Hutton.
- 2nd ed. with additions.
- London : Printed by and for Nichols, Son, and Bentley, 1817.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Derby (England) -- History.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 21717.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|