A catalogue of manuscripts, formerly in the possession of Francis Hargrave, Esq., one of His Majesty's counsel learned in the law, and recorder of Liverpool [electronic resource] : now deposited in the British Museum.
- London : Sold at the British Museum, 1818 (London : G. Woodfall)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Manuscripts -- Catalogs.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 22279.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Hargrave, Francis, 1741?-1821.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|