Addreses of the Philadelphia Society for the Promotion of National Industry [electronic resource].
- 4th ed.
- Philadelphia : M. Carey, 1819 (Philadelphia : G.L. Austin)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Tariff -- United States.
- All numbers by Mathew Carey, except no. XII and XIII, which were written by Dr. Samuel Jackson.
Attributed to Mathew Carey. -- cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 22342.7.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Jackson, Samuel, 1787-1872.
Philadelphia Society for the Promotion of National Industry.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|