The origin and proceeding of the agricultural associations in Great Britain [electronic resource] : in which their claims to protection against foreign produce, duty-free, are fully and ably set forth.
- [London : s.n., 1819] (London : Ruffy and Evans)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
Tariff -- Great Britain.
- "Printed for the use of the members of both Houses of Parliament, and published for the information of the subscribers & the public."
Signed: Geo. Webb Hall.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 22347.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Loyal and Constitutional Association of Agriculturists for the Protection of the Rights and Interests of Agriculture in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|