An exhibit of the losses sustained at the office of discount and deposit, Baltimore [electronic resource] : under the administration of James A. Buchanan, president, and James W. M'Culloh, cashier / compiled by the president and directors of the office at Baltimore, in pursuance of an order from the president and directors of the Bank of the United States ; to which is appended a Report of the conspiracy cases, tried at Harford County Court in Maryland.
- [Maryland? : s.n.], 1823 (Baltimore : Printed by T. Murphy)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Bank of the United States (1816-1836).
- Report of the conspiracy cases occupies all after p. 28, and has separate t.-p.: A report of the conspiracy cases, lately decided at Belle Air ... comp. and digested under the direction ... of Robert Goodloe Harper ... Baltimore, Printed by T. Murphy, 1823.
James A. Buchanan, James W. M'Culloh and George Williams are named as traversers.
Includes index on p. 279-280.
Errata on  unnumbered p. at end.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 23890.5.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Harper, Robert Goodloe, 1765-1825.
Buchanan, James A.
McCulloch, James W.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|