The funding system, or, A plan for accumulating capital and improving and ameliorating the circumstances of the working classes of society ... [electronic resource] / by James Millar.
- Other Title:
- Funding system
Plan for accumulating capital and improving and ameliorating the circumstances of the working classes of society
Descriptive sketch of the state of Ohio
- 3rd ed.
- Glasgow : Printed for the author by R. Malcolm, 1824.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Glasgow Ohio Company -- Rules and practice.
Life insurance -- Scotland.
Annuities -- Scotland.
Ohio -- Description and travel.
Ohio -- Emigration and immigration.
- "With an introduction ... on benefit societies, provident banks, mutual guarantees, &c. together with a 'Descriptive account of the state of Ohio', with the contract of co-partnery of the Glasgow Ohio Company ... "
Descriptive account of the state of Ohio has its own title page.
Pages 39-46, 51-54 lacking.
Errata on p. 64.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 24052.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Glasgow Ohio Company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|