A Dispassionate and succinct view of the truck system [electronic resource] : as it affects the labourer, the capitalist, the landlord, and the state : with an attempt to answer the query, "Is it a subject for legislative interference?" : Being a reply to the objectors to the system.
- [England? : s.n.], 1830 (Birmingham : Printed by T. Knott, Jun.)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Truck system -- Great Britain.
Wages -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 26456.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|