Observations on a bill to permit the general sale of beer, by retail in England [electronic resource] / most respectfully submitted to the members of the House of Commons, by a country brewer.
- [England : s.n.], 1830 (London : Printed by W. Sears)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Beer -- Great Britain -- Marketing.
Ale -- Marketing.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 26197.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|