An examination of the resolutions of a meeting of the merchants, bankers, ship-owners, manufactures, and traders, of the city of London, held the 13th day of April, 1825 ... to consider the expediency of petitioning Parliament for revision of the corn laws [electronic resource].
- London : Printed for the author, 1825 (London : J. M'Creery)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Corn laws (Great Britain).
- Attributed to W.T. Comber.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 24482.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|