Report of George Stephenson, Esquire [electronic resource] : on the comparative merits of the railway from Chester to Holyhead, and of that from Wolverhampton to Porthdynllaen.
- [England? : s.n.], 1839 (Chester : R.H. Spence)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Chester and Holyhead Railway.
Railroads -- England -- Cheshire.
Railroads -- England -- Staffordshire.
Railroads -- Wales.
- Addressed to the Directors of the Chester and Crewe Railway.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 31072.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Chester and Crewe Railway.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|