The architect, engineer, and operative builder's constructive manual, or, A practical and scientific treatise on the construction of artificial foundations for buildings, railways, &c.ents affecting the operations of the practical builder, illustrated by notes of cases occurring in actual practice [electronic resource] / by Christopher Davy.
- Other Title:
- Practical and scientific treatise on the construction of artificial foundations for buildings, railways, &c.
- 2nd ed.
- London : J. Williams, 1839 (London : Drury, printer])
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 30915.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|