A series of maritime and mercantile tables [electronic resource] : illustrative of the shipping as connected with the trade and commerce of Great Britain, especially as relates to those nations with whom we have reciprocity treaties : carefully compiled from authentic Parliamentary documents, and accompanied by lengthened and explanatory notes / by William Richmond.
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1833 (Newcastle upon Tyne : Printed by Hernaman and Perring)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Statistics.
Shipping -- Great Britain -- Statistics.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 27963.24.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|