Mission to the east coast of Sumatra, in MDCCCXXIII, under the direction of the government of the Prince of Wales Island [electronic resource] : including historical and descriptive sketches of the country, an account of the commerce, population, and the manners and customs of the inhabitants ... / by John Anderson.
- Edinburgh : W. Blackwood, 1826.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Sumatra (Indonesia) -- Description and travel.
Sumatra (Indonesia) -- Commerce.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 24766.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|