The true theory of rent, in opposition to Mr. Ricardo and others [electronic resource] : being an exposition of fallacies on rent, tithes, &c. in the form of a review of Mr. Mill's Elements of political economy / by a member of the University of Cambridge.
- Other Title:
- Elements of political economy
- 2nd ed.
- London : Printed for Hatchard, 1826 (London : R. Taylor)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Rent (Economic theory)
- Editorial alterations precede text.
Introductory remarks signed by author.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 24814.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Ricardo, David, 1772-1823.
Mill, James, 1773-1836.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|