An address [electronic resource] / delivered before Her Majesty's attorney and solicitor generals in consequence of a reference from the Crown as to the right of the eldest sons of the baronets of Scotland & Nova Scotia (being of age) to claim and receive the dignity of knighthood, by R. Broun.
- London : J. Mortimer, 1840.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Nobility -- Great Britain.
Primogeniture -- Scotland.
Primogeniture -- Nova Scotia.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 31883.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|