The cotton trade of India [electronic resource] : with a map of India, coloured to indicate the different spots whereon all the varieties of cotton which are brought into the British market have been successfully cultivated / by John Briggs.
- London : John W. Parker, 1840 ([London : Harrison and Co., printers])
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Cotton trade -- India.
India -- Economic conditions.
- Part I. Its past and present condition
Part II. Its future prospects.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 31477.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|