A National bank for the people [electronic resource] : upon the only true principle of banking in a free republic, where "privileges, like the air, should be free and equal to every member" of the compact / proposed by the people, and for the people.
- New-York : T. & C. Wood, 1838.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- National banks (United States).
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 30490.30.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|