An appendix to Mogg's hand book for railway travellers [electronic resource] : being a description of the rail roads, at present in operation for the conveyance of passengers in various parts of the kingdom / by Edward Mogg.
- London : Published by the proprietor, Edward Mogg, 1840.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Railroads -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Description and travel.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 31613.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|