Remarks on Observations on the necessity of a legal provision for the Irish poor [electronic resource] : as the means of improving the condition of the Irish people, and protecting the British landlord, farmer, and labourer / by John Douglas.
- Other Title:
- Observations on the necessity of a legal provision for the Irish poor
- Edinburgh : C. Guthrie, D. Lizars, and T.M. Shiells, 1828 (Edinburgh : Auchie)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Poor laws -- Ireland.
Poor -- Ireland.
Poor laws -- England.
Poor laws -- Scotland.
- "With an epitome of the poor laws of England, and proving their superiority of over those of Scotland ... illustrated by contrasted cases in both countries / by T.B."
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25620.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- T. B.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|