Memorial of the committee appointed by the "Free Trade Convention," held at Philadelphia, in September and October, 1831 [electronic resource] : to prepare and present a memorial to Congress, remonstrating against the existing tariff of duties : with an appendix.
- New York : W.A. Mercein, printer, 1832.
- Conference Name:
- Free Trade Convention (1831 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Tariff -- United States.
Free trade -- United States.
- Signed: Albert Gallatin, chairman.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 27273.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|