A few practical observations on the new poor law [electronic resource] : showing the demoralizing & enslaving effects of this anti-Christian enactment : containing various facts illustrating the working of the new law / addressed to the ratepayers & labourers of England, by John Day.
- London : A. Redford, 1838.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Poor laws -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 30568.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|