The evidence of witnesses examined upon an investigation before W.J. Voules, Esq., assistant poor law commissioner, at Kirkby Lonsdale [electronic resource] : upon an inquiry into a charge of wanton cruelty against the guardians of the Kendal Union, made by the Rev. W. Carus Wilson : and the correspondence connected therewith.
- [England? : s.n.], 1838 (Kendal : Hudson & Nicholson)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Almshouses -- England -- Kendal.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 30589.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Voules, W. J.
Wilson, William Carus, 1791-1859.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|