An act to enable the Most Noble Francis Duke of Bridgewater to make a navigable cut or canal from or near Worsley Mill, over the river Irwell, to the town of Manchester in the county palatine of Lancaster, and to or near Longford Bridge in the township of Stretford in the said county [electronic resource].
- [England : s.n.], 1828 (London : G. Eyre and A. Strahan)
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Canals -- England -- Lancaster.
- At head of title: Anno tricesimo tertio Georgii II. Regis.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25603.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Bridgewater, Francis Egerton, Duke of, 1736-1803.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|