The dissection of Owenism dissected, or, A socialist's answer to Mr. Frederic R. Lees's pamphlet, entitled "A calm examination of the fundamental principles of Robert Owen's misnamed rational system" [electronic resource] / by John Hanson.
- Other Title:
- Socialist's answer to Mr. Frederic R. Lees's pamphlet ...
- [England? : s.n.], 1838 (Leeds : J. Hobson)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
Lees, Frederic Richard, 1815-1897. Calm examination of the fundamental principles of Robert Owen's misnamed rational system.
Owen, Robert, 1771-1858.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 30742.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|