An Address to the members of the new Parliament, on the proceedings of the Colonial Department [electronic resource] : in furtherance of the resolutions of the House of Commons of the 15th May 1823, "for ameliorating the condition of the slave population in His Majesty's colonies" : and on the only course that ought now to be pursued by His Majesty's government.
- London : Printed for Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, 1826.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Slavery -- West Indies, British.
Great Britain. Colonial Office.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25086.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|