Historical account of discoveries and travels in North America [electronic resource] : including the United States, Canada, the shores of the polar sea, and the voyages in search of a north-west passage, with observations on emigration / by Hugh Murray.
- London : Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, & Green, 1829 ([Edinburgh] : Oliver & Boyd)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- North America -- History.
America -- Discovery and exploration.
Indians -- Origin.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25763.
Bibliography: v. 2, p. -556.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|