Bradshaw's railway companion [electronic resource] : containing the times of departure, fares, &c. of the railways in England, and also hackney coach fares from the principal railway stations : illustrated with maps of the country through which the railways pass, and plans of London, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, and Manchester.
- Other Title:
- Railway companion
- Manchester, [Greater Manchester] : Bradshaw & Blacklock, 1841.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Railroads -- Great Britain -- Timetables.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 32293.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|