Remarks on the importance of the free navigation of the Rhine, as connected with the commerce of this country [electronic resource] : and on the advantages which may be derived from employing steam power, as a medium of intercourse between London and Cologne.
- London : [s.n.], 1829 (London : J. & J. Batho)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Germany.
Germany -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
Steam-navigation -- Economic aspects.
- "Addressed to merchants and capitalists."
Signed: F.F. Gibbs.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25930.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|