The Hudson River guide and tour to the springs [electronic resource] : containing a description of all the landings and principal places on the river as far as navigable, tables of distances, stage, canal and railroad routes : accompanied by a correct map.
- New York : Colton & Disturnell, 1839.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Hudson River (N.Y. and N.J.) -- Description and travel.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 31079.14.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|