Speech of the Earl of Radnor on the corn laws [electronic resource] : in the House of Lords, August 4, 1842, on moving the second reading of a bill to repeal the corn importation act : also a protest against the rejection of the bill : with an appendix, containing a protest against the income-tax, &c., &c.
- London : H. Hooper, 1842.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Corn laws (Great Britain)
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 32630.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|