Authorities against the corn laws. The Anti-corn-Law League and the Duke of Wellington [electronic resource].
- Manchester, [England] : Issued by the National Anti-corn-Law League,  (Manchester, [England] : J. Gadsby)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Corn laws (Great Britain)
- No collective t.p. Titles from captions.
The Anti-corn-League and the Duke of Wellington signed: On behalf of the conference, P.A. Taylor, chairman.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 32703.8.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Anti-Corn-Law League.
Wellington, Arthur Wellesley, Duke of, 1769-1852.
- Anti-Corn-Law League. Anti-corn-Law League and the Duke of Wellington.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|