Notes on the commerce of France in 1840 [electronic resource] : considered principally with regard to the trade with England and the United States, and also the general trade in cotton and silk / taken from official documents published by the French government.
- [England? : s.n.], 1842 (Manchester, [England] : J. Harrison)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- France -- Commerce -- United States.
France -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
Silk industry -- France.
Cotton trade -- France.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 32725.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|