A letter to the Marquess of Normanby relative to the present state of Jamaica [electronic resource] : and the measures which are rendered necessary by the refusal of the House of Assembly to transact business / by the Marquess of Sligo.
- London : J. Andrews, 1839 ([C. Richards, printer])
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Jamaica -- Economic conditions.
Working class -- Jamaica.
Slavery -- Jamaica.
- Signed: Sligo.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 30943.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Normanby, Constantine Henry Phipps, Marquess of, 1797-1863.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|