First address to the public, and more especially to the members of the House of Commons, on the present unsatisfactory state of the Court of Chancery [electronic resource] : and suggestions for an immediate remedy / by George Spence.
- 2nd ed., rev.
- London : W. Walker : Ridgways, 1839.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain. Court of Chancery.
Law reform -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 31308.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|