General medical regulations and instructional letter [electronic resource].
- London : Shaw and Sons, 1842.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Charities, Medical -- Great Britain.
Poor -- Medical care -- Great Britain.
- At head of text: Poor Law Commission Office, Somerset House, 12th March, 1842.
Instructional letter signed: By order of the board, Edwin Chadwick, secretary.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 32954.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|