Report of Mr. Robert Fletcher [electronic resource] : presented to the council of the city of Bristol, at a meeting held on the 25th day of February, 1839, and ordered to be printed for the use of the Members of the Council, previously to their taking the same into consideration in Council assembled : to which is appended The report of Mr. Joshua Jones, referred to by Mr. Fletcher, and in the proceedings of the charity trustees of the 2nd October, 1837.
- [England? : s.n.], 1839 (Bristol : T. and H.J. Mills)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Queen Elizabeth's Hospital (Bristol, England) -- Finance.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 30996.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Jones, Joshua, of Bristol.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|