A plan for realizing the perfection of money [electronic resource] : in which it is demonstrated, that "paper is capable of being made, a much more perfect, true, and unvarying standard of value, than it is possible that either gold or silver can be" / addressed to the Right Hon. Earl Grey by Charles Jones.
- London : Ridgway, 1832 (Birmingham : Barlow)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Paper money -- Great Britain.
Currency question -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 27416.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|