An essay on the general principles and present practice of banking, in England and Scotland [electronic resource] : with supplementary observations on the steps proper to form a public bank, and the system on which its accounts ought to be kept / by T. Joplin.
- 6th ed.
- London : Printed for Messrs. Baldwin, Cradock, & Joy, 1827 (London : Printed by W.J. Ruffy)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Banks and banking -- Great Britain.
Bank of England.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25305.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|