The evils inseparable from a mixed currency [electronic resource] : and the advantages to be secured by introducing an inconvertible national paper circulation, throughout the British Empire and its dependencies, under proper regulations : an essay / by William Blacker.
- 2nd ed.
- London : P. Richardson, 1844.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Paper money -- Great Britain.
Currency question -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 33746.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|