The regulations and establishment of the household of Henry Algernon Percy, the fifth earl of Northumberland, at his castles of Wresill and Lekinfield in Yorkshire [electronic resource] : begun Anno Domini M.D.XII.
- London : W. Pickering, 1827.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- England -- Social life and customs -- 16th century.
Home economics -- England.
Prices -- History.
- Preface signed: T.P. [i.e. Thomas Percy, late Bishop of Dromore].
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 25367.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Percy, Thomas, 1729-1811.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|