The ten hour bill [electronic resource] : an address to the inhabitants of Huddersfield and its vicinity.
- Huddersfield : Lancashire, printer, 
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Hours of labor -- Great Britain.
Child labor -- Great Britain.
- Signed: John Leech, chairman, and dated: Huddersfield, March 24, 1832.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 27566.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Short Time Committee (Huddersfield, England)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|